Here at Staffs Housing we know a good quality home is more than just bricks and mortar. That’s why we’ve set up our community fund to give back to the communities we work in.
We want to make a difference and remove the social and financial barriers that stop people from living in a community they're proud to call home.
How it works
We will be releasing £500 each quarter. If you're a Staffs Housing customer, you can apply to fund projects that make a difference to your local community. These projects could help to address issues like homelessness, loneliness or poverty to name a few.
What the money can be spent on:
- Helping those most vulnerable that live in our communities.
- Helping the next generation to reach their full potential.
- Improving open spaces, increasing security and reducing anti-social behaviour.
- Encouraging communities to come together.
- Creating online classes, arts group or sporting clubs.
Whatever you think your community needs, why not see if you can make a difference today!