What a difference five months can makeDate: 31/01/2024
Since UMS joined the Staffs Housing team we’ve seen some really great results, positive feedback, and great customer satisfaction levels. Five months on, here’s an update with how things are going.
UMS joined as your repairs provider in August last year, after you told us you wanted a more responsive and customer-focused service.
Having experience in maintaining thousands of homes in the city, the team brought with them a wealth of knowledge and experience.
From the off, they have been committed to providing a great service and within the first week completed 50% of all the jobs raised, met 97% of appointments, with a 3.3-day average completion time.
It’s great to hear that five months later things are still going well with 85% of repairs completed first time and 96% of appointments made kept.
We’ve had lots of feedback from residents about the new service like these:
- “I’m really pleased with the service received. The tradesperson was able to resolve my repair issue on the first visit. Thank you!”
- “Thank you for helping to resolve issues with my boiler. Thanks to your help and support, it’s been repaired and I’m now back up and running.”
- “UMS were friendly and did a great job! I have peace of mind knowing the repair will withstand the winter weather.”
- “UMS put me at ease, fixed the issue and even helped me to clean up afterwards.”
- “Thanks for acting so quickly and going above and beyond to resolve the issue with my heating.”
- “My repair was completed quickly and by a friendly engineer.”
- “Thank you! I really appreciate your support with a leak in my bathroom and resolving issues of ASB in my neighbourhood.”
We’ll continue to provide regular updates about the service making sure to seek your feedback on how you think things are going and review and implement changes as and when they’re needed.
If you want to provide your feedback, please get in touch!
Call: 01782 744533
Facebook: send us a message on our Facebook @StaffsHousing