Contact us

There's lots of different ways to get in touch with us, the easiest is by email.

Send us a message
Middle Age Man At Home

General enquiry

If you want to get in touch about a general enquiry you can;

You can also fill in our online form 

Shared ownership

If you want to find out more about shared ownership you can;

You can also fill in our online form

Report a repair

There's many ways to easily report a repair. You can;

You can also fill in our online form

Report ASB

If you need to report anti-social behaviour you can get in touch by;

You can also fill in our online form

Make a complaint

Sometimes we don't get things right the first time. If so, we want to hear about it so we can put things right.

You can make a complaint by filling in our online form.

Want to know how we'll handle your complaint? Click here to view our make a complaint leaflet.

We're a member of the Housing Ombudsman Service. This means that our residents can appeal to the Housing Ombudsman if you have used the complaints process and aren't satisfied with our response. 

We used the Housing Ombudsman Service's ‘complaint handling code’ when designing our complaints process. 

After completing a self-assessment, we're confident that we comply with the code (with some exceptions). This has been approved by our Board. 

Click here to contact the Housing Ombudsman Service. 

If you want to view our Complaint Policy, please email email or call us on 01782 744533.

Media enquiry

For press and media enquiries contact:

Sarah Pye – Head of Communications and Engagement
01782 743883

Laura Weston – Marketing Project Manager
01782 743841

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size