Report ASB

We're here to help connect you to a new home and community. If something is causing you discomfort we'd like you to let us know.

Young Couple Hugging Near Window
What is ASB?
What should I do?
How to report it
What happens when I report ASB?

ASB means anti-social behaviour. There are different types of ASB including: 

  • Hate crimes
  • Domestic violence
  • Noise nuisance
  • Misuse of communal areas
  • Vehicle and parking issues
  • Untidy gardens

If you are upset by your neighbours behaviour approach them if you feel comfortable. Sometimes neighbours don't realise they are causing a disturbance, especially if they have recently moved in.

If you feel like you can't approach your neighbour, or you think their behaviour is still unreasonable and unacceptable, find out how to report it next. 

Complete our online form here or call us on 01782 744533 during office hours.


  • First we will ask for the name and address of the person the complaint is about.
  • We will then ask for details about what has happened, including the time and what was said/done.
  • Finally we'll want to know how this affected you and your family, and how it has made you feel. 

Our can download our How to report ASB guide to find out more

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size