Everyone deserves a place they’re proud to call home, but sometimes you need a helping hand to get there. From your home to your neighbourhood, our Housing Officers are here to help you. If you need more information about the following, then get in touch.
- Visiting schemes to make sure your community is one that you're proud to be part of, and that they're safe.
- Supporting customers with tenancy worries including hoarding and untidy gardens.
- Meeting and talking to customers, including coffee mornings, clean-up weeks and surveys.
- Supporting customers with their tenancy, including settling-in visits and mutual exchanges.
- Visiting customers who need additional support.
We understand it can be frustrating when you love your home, but you're dealing with anti-social behaviour from other people. That's why our Housing Officers are here to help.
- Work with you to resolve the ASB, including taking statements and gathering evidence.
- Make sure all customers are safe.
- Work with the police and other agencies to resolve ASB.
Don’t let anything stop you from finding a great quality home. If you're looking to move home, our team is here to help you move into a home you’ll love.
From viewing a property to moving in, our Housing Officers are here to help you make your property journey as smooth as possible.