How do Staffs Housing let their homes?
- We let our homes on a first come first served basis. If you’re one of the first three to apply for a home and meet the home criteria we will be in touch to arrange a viewing.
- If you applied but didn’t meet the home criteria or weren’t one of the first three we’ll let you know you weren’t successful. You are more than welcome to apply for another home with us in the future.
- After the viewing we will offer the home to the person who applied first, if they decide not to accept, it will be offered to the second and then third person to apply.
How do I apply to rent a home?
- First things first, you need to find a home to suit your needs. Click the homes to rent button above to take a look at the homes currently available.
- Once you've found a home check your household matches our criteria. You might need to be a specific age, have a local connection or household type to rent some of our homes.
- Click apply, making sure you answer all the questions and attach your ID. We can’t process uncompleted applications so this is really important.
I have a question
Head over to our frequently asked questions
We’re here to help!
- If you have any questions about renting one of our homes please get in touch. Call 01782 744533 or email email@example.com