Expires 08/03/2021Housing Administrator
*ADMIN | MONDAY-FRIDAY*
We have an exciting opportunity for a Housing Administrator to join our Extra Care Housing Team on a full-time temporary basis to cover maternity leave. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the housing sector. You’ll play a really important role helping to make sure our extra care villages are run smoothly and that residents are happy in their homes.
- Work across different schemes in Staffordshire to deliver a housing management service
- Deal with queries from tenants both over the phone and face to face
- Provide admin support to the Housing Team
- Keep a detailed record of your work in accordance with data protection
- Advertise vacant homes, support with marketing enquiries and help to manage the lettings system
- Make sure all properties are kept to a high standard by completing health and safety checks and making sure all maintenance is completed
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a good general level of education with a GCSE in English and maths or equivalent
- Someone with a year’s customer service experience and someone who prides themselves on giving the very best service by listening, empathising, and understanding customers
- Good IT skills
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken
- Awareness and knowledge of housing practices
- Someone who has experience of handling sensitive information
- A DBS and a full UK Driving Licence able to use your own car for work.
Who we are:
We’re Staffs Housing, we think everyone deserves a place they’re proud to call home, but sometimes you just need a helping hand to get there. That’s what we do. Making quality affordable homes built around our customer takes a group effort. Want to know who makes our work possible? Go to www.honeycombgroup.org.uk
We offer a vibrant culture with a real social purpose, a great pension scheme that we’ll contribute to, income protection scheme, a cycle to work scheme, colleague-led development programmes, a modern approach to time off for what matters (including flexible working and an extra day off that’s just for you), a free yearly flu jab, a great reward scheme with discount at leading retailers, cinemas and gyms, as well as all the ongoing training you need to succeed.
Help us wave goodbye to stigmas and hello to a new chapter of affordable housing. APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 08/03/21
Interview date: 19/03/21
#Working9till5 #NoWeekends #Flexible #OfficeHours #Admin #HousingAssistant #HousingAdmin #Assistant #EntryLevelJobs #JobsThatGiveBack #Housing #GreatBenefits #Career
We're part of the Honeycomb Group family
Clicking any of the above jobs will take you to our Honeycomb Group website where you can find out more about the role and apply.